Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!




Many people have been asking about the fundraiser on Sunday. Stuff like: Where, when, parking, etc. So I thought I would post a blog to answer some questions


1) Where: Gunselmans Tavern on Lorain Rd in Fairview Park(Corner of W 215 & Lorain)

2) When: This Sunday from 3:00-8:00.

3) Cost: $25 CASH ONLY per person. No credit cards! If you need an ATM, there is one a block down. If you want to pay via check, you can do so. Just simply make the check out to me. But if it bounces I will hunt you down like a wild animal. If you can't make it and want to donate, you can do so via Pay Pal. My ID is: sarmcl@gmail.com.

4) What does ticket include?: Draft beer, wine, pop and food(pizza, wings, rigatoni, etc). And if I see anyone with a plate of 50 wings I am going to call you out and then proceed to beat you. I saw this at my nephews fundraiser. Take some food but damn people, leave some for the rest of the guests.

5) Parking: Parking is available on any of the side streets, Lorain Rd(I believe for an hour), Fairview Town Center across the street, or you can park behind the day care next door to Gunselmans. There is limited parking in the Gunselmans lot.

6) Raffles, Gift Baskets, etc: There will be 50/50 raffles, Side Boards and a chinese raffle for gift baskets. We have some seriously awesome baskets.

On that note, WINNERS NEED NOT TO BE PRESENT. Nothing worse than having to hang out for 6 hours to find out if you won a basket. Plus I know everyone is busy. All we ask is if you buy tickets, YOU NEED TO FILL OUT THE BACK OF THE TICKET. No info on back, and you leave and win.......guess you are shit out of luck!

7) Help Wanted: If you can help for 30 minutes whether it be at the front door, side boards, watching over gift baskets, etc, please sign up at link below:

SIGN UP SHEET!


8) Last but not least: Please tip the bartenders. They are my neighbors and my friends! And nice enough to bust their asses for the day!!!


And, again, if anyone wants to bring appetizers please do. We can not have too much food. Please bring in disposable container so we aren't worried about returning property to people.

If anyone has a question, just email me at: sarmcl@gmail.com


XOXO-
B

No comments:

Post a Comment