Friday, June 15, 2012

T. G. I..........effin F!

This blog won't be all gloom and doom. It's Friday. So I am going to make this one a little more uplifting and talk about random things, news, music, etc

*Going to relax tonight. Went out every night this week and I think put on 50 pounds. That's okay. I needed it. I am fully in the mode of not resting on my laurels and enjoying the next 33 days until surgery.

*Tomorrow Kim, Heather, Aaron and I will be going to the Winking Lizard downtown to enjoy some delicious beers and grub, then heading to Jacob's Field(Yes I still call it that and I always will!) for the Indians game. They are playing the Shittsburgh Pirates and its $1 dog night! You can get a weenie that has been cooked for 2 days all for $1!! Gross. I love when people think this is a good deal. Have you seen these things? They are almost green when you get them. After the game, maybe Gunselmans. I mean why not, right?

*Sunday is Fathers Day. We will be celebrating over the Zakels. I love how my family and my sister in laws family can all get together and its fun. Everyone gets along. So much so we are all going to South Carolina in August. I am very excited about that.

*Next week is a pretty busy week for me. Trying to fit in as many visits with friends as possible. So lots of dinners & happy hours next week. So if you want to get together let me know as the days are filling up fast.

*OKC lost to the Heat last night. I will be honest. I haven't watched one minute of the series. I will not watch anything until HE loses the series. Then I will be flipping the tv off and laughing hysterically like Robert Deniro in Cape Fear:




*I have had alot of people ask me what I need while I am recuperating from surgery. If you havent signed up for the meal train(not too many dates left), gift cards are always helpful for take out. Burger King, Cyclones Pitas, BW3's, Jersey Mikes, Subway, etc. It will be alot easier on me. Cooking wont be happening unless it can be put in a microwave!

*I loved watching "Tardy for The Wedding" last night. There is nothing that gets me more than a man crying as his bride is walking down the aisle. I know its a goofy reality show but if you weren't touched by how great of a relationship he has with her daughters, you have no heart. He got them rings too?? I totally love him. He just seems like something out of a fairytale. Like, guys like THIS-----where the f are they? I know they aren't hanging out in Gunselmans fo' shizzle.

*And while we are on the subject of reality tv, Big Brother starts in a month. I know summer is in full effect when Big Brother starts. My brother, sister in law and I love this show. And it cracks me up when we are on vacation on a beach, and we cant pull ourselves away from this damn show! So sad! So addicting.

*I am going to see Sarah McLachlan in Toledo June 27th at the Toledo Zoo Amphitheater. She is playing with the Toledo Symphony Orchestra. This is going to be so cool. You can check pic out below:

Toledo Zoo Amphitheater

I am driving alllllllllll by mysellllllllllllf. Yes I know thats crazy. But I mean, really is it? I will leave right after work. Drive 2 hours. See the show and leave right after to head back home. In bed by midnight. My friend Andy is coming in from New York. That's crazier! HI Andy! I look at it this way, live for now and not later. Don't tell me there will be other Sarah shows. Again, you don't know that. And if you know anything about me, you know I love Sarah.



Have a great weekend everyone! And remember to enjoy every second of it.......

XOXO
B-

3 comments:

  1. Are you talking about THE Heather and Aaron? JEALOUS! As for the meal train, it may be easier for me to send you gift cards since I am out of town. No? Maybe something you can get delivered?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes THE Heather and Aaron. Cant wait to see them. And thank you for introducing us. We have you to thank for that!! Gift cards would be great. Even maybe even Dominos? Love me some Dominos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Gunselman's deliver?

    ReplyDelete