Monday, November 5, 2012

"I Dont Care Anymore"




It's Election Day tomorrow and you know what? I don't give a rats ass. Neither is getting my vote. I used to be one of those "rah rah" people about voting. Not anymore. If I don't feel passionate about you, the issues you are behind, and think that you are going to do a fantastic job, then you aren't getting my vote. I definitely do not believe in voting just to vote. I have about had it with the Facebook bullshit. STOP. STOP. STOP. Seriously. You are not going to change anyone's mind. You just look like a bully.


I have more on my plate right now then worrying about Obama or Romney. You both have completely turned me off to voting. You know where I will be tomorrow? I will be at the Gathering Place after work trying to regain my sanity. Going to my support group. Talking with other women who share the same problems as me. Who can relate. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a doozy for me. Allow me to explain.....

I know I have been whining about my Lupron side effects. It truly is making me miserable. Its weird, for a week or so after the shot I am just a mess. Hot flashes, insomnia, night sweats, irritable(to the point where I could probably punch someone), etc. It's horrible. Horrible. I don't want to be around people. I want to be by myself. I need to ask for something next time I go. I need to sleep. If you sleep through the night, I am jealous. I do not. Doesn't matter when I go to bed, doesn't matter now if I take Melatonin, nothing is working. I basically am up every hour. It is maddening.

I am not sure how one is supposed to live their lives this way. I really don't. I am very sad as to how this drug is turning me basically into a walking zombie. A miserable human being who feels like shes going to snap........

I remember when I went on this drug. I had about 4-5 people all say the same thing:

"It's hell"


Welcome to my world............hell


XOXO-
B




2 comments:

  1. Barra - I remember what it was like living in OH in election season and I hated it too. The only thing I have to say is that your vote is one that may actually make a difference. Mine didn't. I'll not try to pitch you on a candidate, but I do think it's an important choice especially for someone like you with serious health issues. If you don't vote, I hope you don't regret it later. We all have to live with the consequences of this election for the next 4 years at a minimum, not counting whatever happens with Supreme Court nominees and the lasting effect that they have on our lives. One more day. You should do it. If nothing else it gives you the right to bitch about whatever comes after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mary. It's your decision, but you don't want to regret not voting if someone is elected who may affect issues you feel strongly about. Love you!

    ReplyDelete