Thursday, July 12, 2012

"No Bad News"

I decided I need to start doing some different with my blog titles. They are boring and I always have a hard time thinking of something creative. So that being said, I will steal from Greys Anatomy and name my blogs song titles. And those song titles will be based on how I am feeling that particular day. So for today its, "No Bad News" by the one and only........Patty Griffin.



So no whining, bitching or complaining today. I am sure it can get annoying to read that in every post. But oh well...cant help how I feel on certain days. And I sure as hell am not going to go through my life with a shit ass grin on my face, acting like everything is fine when deep down inside I am breaking apart. Some of you can do that. I am not one of those people...if you havent noticed.

If anyone needs me I will be at Momocho tonight shoving my piehole full of scallops, guacamole and margaritas.

Word-

XOXO
B-

No comments:

Post a Comment