Friday, March 23, 2018

"Try"





Happy Friday everybody! I am down another 2 pounds this morning. I am officially down 22.2 pounds in 8 weeks. I was a little nervous getting on that scale this morning with going out on St Paddy's Day(even though I was watching points). However, I will take a two pound loss any day. We did another round of kickboxing last night at the Gemini Center and had even a bigger group. I altered my workout a bit since I have a janky lower back so some of the kicking motions really trigger it. That is one nice thing about the class is you can do at your own pace and change things up. I feel great this morning and not in pain which is nice

This coming week is a big one for us as one of my favorite singers is in town, Pink! We saw her twice on her last tour and were just blown away(this was my first time ever seeing her live). If you havent ever seen her, I am sorry. That's all I can say. She puts on amazing show. I am sure we will be snapping photos and taking video so be sure to keep an eye out on my Facebook for updates.

I wanted to share another great recipe with everyone: Baked Spaghetti Squash & Cheese. This is from Skinnytaste. I love her recipes. I did a Chicken Enchiladas recipe too from her and it was amazing as well. One thing I did add to the squash recipe was chicken sausage. It was VERY good. This could be served as an entree or a side. We did both. One night I served it as an entree and the next as a side with chicken.

Also this past weekend I decided to purchase season tickets from my beloved Cleveland Browns. Everyone has their team. I always root for my Cleveland teams but anyone who knows me knows I love my Browns(but hated them the past 20 years for the most part). With the recent moves they made by getting Jarvis Landry and Tyrod Taylor, I finally felt they have the right decision makers in place. I decided last Sunday to bit the bullet and buy them. And clearly those moves have changed others views as I heard this morning that Las Vegas has moved the Browns up in the odds of winning the Super Bowl. We are no longer at the bottom!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay safe and warm!

XOXO-
B

No comments:

Post a Comment