Friday, April 6, 2018

"Rivers & Roads"



If you dont know who Head and the Heart are you should watch and listen to the above video. Going to see them in June. Oh and their harmonies are amazing.

Anyways, I am down another 2.6 down for a total of 27.2 since January 23. I was pretty damn excited to see that on the scale this morning. I got to the gym 5 times this week which included another great kickboxing class last night. My lower back is still bothering me though. I am okay when I wake up but then during the day at work it tightens up and kills me. So by the time I get to the gym I am in pain. I thought losing weight would help but I dont feel it is so any advice other than going to see a chiropractor is greatly appreciated.

Last week Karyn Kim and I went to see Pink at the Q. This was my third time seeing her and she did not disappoint. I can not stress enough how great she is. What I love the most about Pink---is she really is a great role model. And not just for young girls but for women in general. I appreciate how honest she is and I appreciate her confidence. We all need to be more confident. I see women in their 30's, 40s and sometimes 50s with none. Women in bad relationships. You shouldnt be defined by a boyfriend, husband, girlfriend or wife. That goes for the guys too. You have to take care of yourself first. Love yourself and be at peace with yourself and then you can have a healthy relationship. That is one thing I love about Pink----she wont take anybody's bullshit.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

XOXO
B-

No comments:

Post a Comment