Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Trying To Reason With Hurricane Season"



Man that was some scary shit last night, right? And we werent even in the worst part of it all. I think I slept with one eye open all night. All I kept thinking was the oak tree in back falling on my house and killing me. Hence, why I slept on the couch. Less chance of impalement.

I wish work would just make a decision when it comes to situations like this. Nobody is on the same page which is very frustrating. When you have the option to work from home, why not close the office the night before? I do not understand it.

I took a walk around the house. Lots of branches and leaves down. Fortunately, I do not see any noticeable damage. I then took a ride up to Giant Eagle to get some snacks and our street looked like a war zone. Shit everywhere. It was pretty crazy. I cant imagine what it looks like closer to the lake. Some of the pictures I have seen have been unreal







On a POSITIVE note, I got a call from the testing company that is administering my second round of genetic tests. Insurance will pay for ALL of it. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Stay safe & warm everyone!!

And remember.............




XOXO-
B





No comments:

Post a Comment