Friday, March 1, 2013

"Here Comes The Weekend"



In honor of seeing P!nk in 5 days(not that I am counting), I had to title my blog title this plus it is the weekend.

I do not have too much to update on the health front. I will be seeing oncologist Wednesday morning to go over my options since I have stopped the Lupron. So this blog will be more random things going on in my life.

I decided to change things up at the gym. That track was getting old. And I was honestly sick of having to weave and dodge inconsiderate dicks all of the time. So I went back to the treadmill(which is what I was using when I was married but then a little thing called divorce happened and I didnt have $700 to buy one). There is quite the difference between the track and treadmill. First thing is the airflow. When you walk around the track there is constant airflow. When you walk on a treadmill, it gets hot very quickly and for some reason its very warm where those treadmills are(I think its beacause they are by the pool). However, that being said, I do like it far better. I dont know. There is something about sweating your ass off that makes you feel accomplished. I have cut back alot of stuff. My diet consists of:

■ 2 pieces of wheat toast and green tea when I wake up

■ Around 10:00 AM 4 pieces of turkey bacon and 1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese

■ 1:00 is lunch so lately been doing salad with fresh broccoli and roasted soybeans. Also, greek yogurt. This totally fills me up from the protein.

■ Dinner is around 6 after gym. Its either chicken or fish with a side of soy rice. Giant Eagles is awesome.

■ Snack is a handful of granola with dried cranberries


I can tell I am losing weight. However, I refuse to get on a scale. My problem is when I do that I get obsessed with it. And then I get pissed if I am not losing fast enough. I can just tell by how my clothes are fitting, especially my jeans.


All of my diet will probably do out the window tomorrow when we go to Amish Country. So many great places to shop at. Heinis Cheese is one of my faves. I mean who doesn't like to sample 50 cheeses? Now is a perfect time to go because it is cold and nobody will be there. Go there in the summer and its full of a bunch of people who think they can bring strollers in a complete packed place...dont even get me started on that. It is a fun day trip and usually ends up with us grabbing dinner somewhere down there. I came across this place called Sammy Sue's BBQ. I love places like this. Screw those chain places. I love finding the places that are mom and pop sort of places with awesome food.

Other than that I will be relazing this weekend. I am off 3 days next week and, as most of you know, kicking it off with P!NK in Columbus.


To say I am excited is an understatment. I have seen the reviews and I have seen the You Tube videos from the current tour. Can you say amazeballs??? I plan on taking as many pictures and videos as I can get. And if my gut is right, we might be alot closer to P!NK then we thought we ever would be. Although we have nosebleed seats, I have seen some of the stunts she has done and lets just say she allows the entire arena to see her.

Have a great weekend!!

XOXO-
B

No comments:

Post a Comment